“I see the way that butters-fat-lipped-troll-Patrice looks at him, now she’s the kinda lighty that finks she’s too nice.” Evie is thirteen and lives in Neasden with her Mum. She wants to tell us about something… her crush on Lewis, trying to be a woman, friends, virginity, garage remixes, hello kitty underwear… an ‘Uncle’ lurking in the corner of her story. She wants to make us laugh, she’s pretty good at it. She wants to tell us something, but she daren’t let it out. Based a true story, Yvette is a one-woman show with original music about a stolen childhood and growing up with a secret. “a winning and poignant work. It’s sad and defiant, laced with humour and music.” ★★★★ The Stage
Yvette Harlow Essex Harlow Playhouse tuesday, April 24, 2018 - Events Harlow - EventsinUK.net
- Fun Dog Show
- 24k Bruno - Live @ The...
- Farm Fest '18
- Beyond The Barricade
- The Stiff Live : The Herald,...
- 30th Annual Harlow 10 Mile...
- Kay Laurence evening seminar
- Coffee Morning
- LinkFest Harlow Performing...
- Christmas Special - Save The...
- Spicy Sausage Competition
- Reiki Healing Professional...
- Halloween/Bonfire night Dance
- Restorative Yoga
- Reiki Healing Level 2...
- Reiki Healing level 1...
- Summer songs for All!
- Rememberance Joint Service...
- Family & Brownie Parade...
- Bat safari
County of Essex