Yoga and Hygge Luxury Escape
|Address||114 Harrogate Road|
114 Harrogate Road
Yoga Kula is excited to announce its first luxury, hygge-style winter break in the scenic Ribble Valley. We will be staying in a stunning country house for three nights set in beautiful surroundings on the edge of the Forest of Bowland. Hygge (pronounced hooga) is a danish word which we like to described as the feling of warmth, cosyness and comfort when getting together with family, friends and like-minded people. Yoga and hygge go together so well because in our yoga practice we are looking to become comfortable within ourselves and our own skin. Our natural state is to be at ease and hygge-style living has ease at its heart. We will spend this winter break surrounded by candle light, holding warm drinks, wrapped in blankets around the fire pit and soaking outdoors in the hot tub.
What could be more hygge than that? The weekend will also include six yoga sessions with senior yoga teachers Angela Sykes and Lara Heppel. Yoga styles: - Yoga Nidra - Hatha Yoga - Restorative Yoga - Gentle Yoga Flow - Somatic Approach to Yoga - Dynamic Vinyasa Flow
- Galleries + Bleach - Leeds
- School Night vs Tipping Point
- Subdub 20th Bday Pt 2 / Leeds...
- Sixteen Records - Volume One...
- Tom and Bunny Save the World...
- Easter Celebration Service
- Masters 25 Release draft...
- JazzLeeds (ENG) / feat Stan...
- Wild Visions DJs
- May Day Fun Fair
- R'n'FR Live At Golden Fleece...
- Gardening Stay and Play...
- The Friday Residency - Trema
- Yorkshire Vols.3PWO Leeds ...
- Visibility - Queerology...
- Leeds Hockey Club V Doncaster
- Superbull Friday's - St...
- J.Eoin & Dariush Kanani
- Depth W/ Adesse Versions
- Goth City Festival 2018: The...
County of Kent