Writing Retreat at Gibside
|Address||Space Six, Commercial Union House, 39 Pilgrim Street|
|City||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|At||Book Nurture with Lynn Huggins-Cooper|
|County||Tyne and Wear (GB137)|
Space Six, Commercial Union House, 39 Pilgrim Street
Newcastle upon Tyne
Book Nurture with Lynn Huggins-Cooper
Tyne and Wear (GB137)
I am excited to announce this 'Book Nurture' writing retreat at Gibside on Sunday 1st October. We'll wander and write, and have a literary lunch which will be provided :) If you would like to join us, the cost will be £25 for the whole day. Writing prompts will be available, and one-to-one sessions can also be organised if you wish to discuss and develop your work. Drink in the atmosphere of the Georgian cottage (the white building in the photo) and write in the walled garden, complete wonderful willow dome. Take the time to connect with your inner author; mix with other writers and develop your creativity. Only 12 places available, to keep the session intimate and to ensure you get the space to develop your writing. paypal.me/LynnHugginsCooper/25
Writing Retreat at Gibside Newcastle Tyne and Wear Book Nurture with Lynn Huggins-Cooper sunday, October 1, 2017 - Events Newcastle - EventsinUK.net
- Bloodstock Metal To The...
- Going to Market Level 1...
- Creative Careers -...
- 441s at Jingling Gate
- Live in concert: Cornerstone
- North East Rally for Europe
- The Dapper Dash
- Tyne Idols: Chris Cross -...
- White Hills / GNOD
- The BonBons Cabaret - April...
- Wayward Sons live in...
- Ultimate Power - UK's Best...
- Buzzin' Records Present's - A...
- Spontaneous Wrecks:...
- Gerry McAvoy & Band Of...
- Otherkin at Jumpin' Jacks
- ManSoc and NUBS Networking...
- Evening with Kerry Clairvoyant
- Moth pinning workshop
County of Tyne and Wear