Wobbleberry Fit2Ride Bootcamp
Are you looking for help with you and your horse's fitness to help you succeed in (survive. ) your Wobbleberry challenge? Lauren is running the ultimate Fit2Ride 4 week bootcamp at Tannoch starting Thurs 22nd March at 6.30pm. Bootcamp consists of:- 30 minute on the ground fitness 55 minutes mounted fitness session Burn up to 600 calories, improve your core strength, lower leg stability and cardio vascular system- everything you need for eventing. You do not need to be doing the challenge to participate. £110 for the block - Limited spaces available Starting Thurs 22nd March 6.30 - 8pm and running on the 3 consecutive Thursdays after that. Payment required to reserve your space - call 01236 733424
Wobbleberry Fit2Ride Bootcamp Cumbernauld Lanarkshire TANNOCH STABLES from March/22 to April/12 2018 - Events Cumbernauld - EventsinUK.net
- Paula Obrien Live in...
- Queens Of Rock At The Vortex...
- Vet CPD in Glasgow |...
- Vet CPD in Glasgow | Sepsis
- Busy Burdz Networking Evening...
- W2W 2018 More Than Conquerors...
- The Phonics Live at The...
- Vet CPD in Glasgow | Review...
- Annual Dinner Dance and...
- Machu Picchu Inca Trail 2018...
- Jamie Butler Doggy Fuck
County of Lanarkshire