Walking the Tightrope
|At||SSE Swalec Stadium, Cardiff|
SSE Swalec Stadium, Cardiff
For Doctors, this one day event looks at how to maximise your performance through human factors training and improved teaching and learning. Peer delivered by Dr Mark Stacey and a host of experts from DNA Definitive, the event will include sessions on: How to teach Learning physical skills Effective feedback Decision making Kinaesthetics Human factors Stress management physiology Leadership Dynamic recovery Speakers: Dr Mak Stacey, Consultant Anaesthetist and Associate Dean, Wales Deanery Experts from DNA Definitive including Andy McCann Other speakers TBC CPD (to be confirmed) Please note: 09.00 registration for prompt 09.30 start For further information on Mark's work on performance visit: https://newinitiatives.walesdeanery.org/performance
Walking the Tightrope Cardiff Cardiff SSE Swalec Stadium, Cardiff thursday, February 15, 2018 - Events Cardiff - EventsinUK.net
- Helfa Basg | Easter Hunt
- Free upcycled art workshop
- Wicked The Musical!!!
- Doti a Fi. Doti and Me
- Homeless Drive
- Manic Street Preachers 5 May...
- STAY SHARP at Princes and...
- HATW Presents: HEAD Talks-...
- Attack! Pro Wrestling...
- STAGE Pre-Release Screening
- Classics for All featuring...
- Nevsky Perspective : w/ Teddy...
- SRA South West & South Wales...
- Four Elms Open Day
- GE Aviation Wales Welsh3peaks...
- Hungry For Justice - Food...
- Community Connect -...
- Jamila Johnson-Small -...
- High School Stereotypes Social
- Purifying The Heart
County of Cardiff