TRY: Social Media & Digital Marketing for Startups
|At||Think, Try, Do Student Startups|
Think, Try, Do Student Startups
There's no doubt you are all social media savvy but an effective digital strategy can be mean the difference between startup failure and success. This workshop will give you all the advice you need to create and manage a successful digital strategy for your startup. Nowadays, we spend hours of every week on social media. We all know how important it is to have a strong online presence to advertise our business, products or services. The big question is, how can you ensure you are using social media responsibly and effectively? What are the best platforms to use? How often should you be posting and what kind of content should you be sharing? What’s more important – the number of followers you have or the amount of engagement you get on your posts? How do you engage new followers and is paid advertising worth the investment? We are delighted to be joined by Nina Goodwin from digital agency Cosmic, who will provide expert advice on guidance on planning and implementing an effective digital strategy for your startup business.
We will also be joined by a startup founder who will share their stories of success, failure and lessons learned and there will also be opportunity for Q&A’s and informal networking after the workshop.
- Beats and Bass DJ Workshop
- Ultra-Fit Gym Event
- Talk: Paper Conservation
- Alien Intrusion - Vue Cinemas...
- FSOE Radio Show: Floydlegs!
- The Daniel Wakeford...
- International Women's Day in...
- The Greatest Secondhand Nappy...
- Punch and Brunch with BodySoc
- Spring Parties / Fiestas de...
- SWMXC RD 1 Summer Champs 2018...
- Big League Wrestling: Exeter
- Travelexe Safari Social
- Battle of the Bands - Heat 3
- CSP Night!
- Cream Tea med ANSA Exeter
- Tuesday Salsa and Kizomba at...
- Vibe Power Instructor...
- Dreaming the Night Field: a...
- Didier Gilles French master...
County of Devon