The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde
|Address||Gulbenkian, University of Kent at Canterbury|
Gulbenkian, University of Kent at Canterbury
Presented by Blackeyed Theatre, in association with South Hill Park A thrilling adaptation of Robert Louis Stevenson’s dark psychological fantasy, The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde immerses you in the myth and mystery of 19th century London’s fog-bound streets where love, betrayal and murder lurk at every chilling twist and turn. Doctor Henry Jekyll is a good man. Successful within his field and respected by his peers, he’s close to a neurological discovery that will change the face of medical science forever. However, his methods are less than ethical, and when a close friend and colleague threatens to expose and destroy his work, Jekyll is forced to experiment on himself, whereupon something goes very wrong…or very right. And suddenly Jekyll has a new friend, the brutal Edward Hyde.
Gripping, stylish and thought-provoking, this is unmissable theatre. Go on…treat your dark side.
- Bar Stool Preachers /...
- Chilham feeds Equestrian boot...
- Solidarity March for Florida...
- JASK AGM & Talk "Madame...
- Bourne Vets Open Day
- The Assembly Project at...
- The Assembly Project
- Dark River Screening +...
- Vensday every Vensday at Venue
- UNSA Delegation to KentMUN
- Last Flying Flying
- Family Film: Coco (PG)
- Candidate Debate: President
- After School Kids Cookery...
- World Book Day Book Sale
- SOLD OUT-All Yo! Can Eat Live...
- Chemistry Wednesdays Hogwarts...
- Canterbury Summer Freestyle
- KLS Supports the Lecturers'...
County of Kent