The Slide Show presented by QED
|Address||16-17 Turl Street|
|At||Turl Street Kitchen|
16-17 Turl Street
Turl Street Kitchen
One comic. Eight images and 30 seconds to create an improvised story. Anything can happen and that’s the basis of Slide Show. Each comedian has a chance to create a story for the audience based on eight random slides which are shown for 30 seconds. There’s 500 curated images of photos, maps, graphs and drawings and the comics have no idea what might appear next. It takes a fast mind and a good timing to weave a story together with no idea what will appear next. This show is a ton of fun for comics and the audience alike. From QED Comedy Lab, the minds that brought you Tiger Style, It's Debatable. , and Comedy Killed the Video Star. Doors at 7:30/Show at 8pm Featuring: Matthew Chadourne and maybe more TBA
The Slide Show presented by QED Oxford Staffordshire Turl Street Kitchen tuesday, April 10, 2018 - Events Oxford - EventsinUK.net
- Oxford Town Hall Wedding Show
- Oxford Double Bass Workshop
- Its all about the music...
- The Oxford Shakespeare...
- Festival of the Dead comes to...
- Oxford Inspires 2018
- Oxford Skeptics
- Hookworms / The Bullingdon
- Bloodshot//Gutlocker//End of...
- The Magic of Motown at Oxford...
- Embley Park Full Day...
- Oxford Improvisers
- The Cricketers Arms,...
- Festival of Curry comes to...
- Un weekend a Oxford 2018 -...
- To Be Here Someday
- WNO Autumn 2018 - Oxford |...
- Kiefer Sutherland // Oxford
- Kiefer Sutherland | Oxford
- Prosecco Festival - Oxford
County of Staffordshire