'Spring Clean' Vegan/Veggie Lunch Tour
In collaboration with the Marylebone Food Festival, Marble Arch London BID is hosting a 'Spring Clean' Lunchtime Tour with the vegan and vegetarian dining options in the Marble Arch area with 100% of ticket sales donated to FoodCycle Marylebone. The Vegan and Veggie Lunch Tour of Marble Arch will include samples from some of the best vegan-friendly restaurants, cafes and shops in London - all within Marylebone. Lunchtime stops will include The Gate Marylebone, As Nature Intended and more. That's less than £1 per taster. And don't worry, this 'tour' is a whistlestop, less than an hour trip, so you'll be back to the office feeling happy, healthy and full. You will receive a menu and tour map following your ticket purchase. Password to purchase: MFFMA
'Spring Clean' Vegan/Veggie Lunch Tour London London Marble Arch monday, March 12, 2018 - Events London - EventsinUK.net
- The Rampage Sound New Years...
- Gin Festival London Summer...
- 100 000 podpisów dla pomnika...
- Hola! London at The O2 arena
- Jet - O2 Forum Kentish Town
- EYOE Presents: Wooden Shjips...
- London Progressing Ballet...
- SLS presents Slabdragger...
- Formal Garden Tour & Gin...
- Talk: Marina Warner
- Britney's London Blowout at...
- The Posies live at The Garage...
- Chakra Yoga: The Energetics...
- The Second Violinist
- Richmond Park Summer 10k & 5k...
- Run London Hyde Park 5k or 10k
- Brockley Open Studios 2018
- Butterfly Effect festival
- The Artist's Way Meet-up Group
County of London