Spooky Day Out With Thomas
|Address||Chappel Station, Essex|
|At||East Anglian Railway Museum|
Chappel Station, Essex
East Anglian Railway Museum
Thomas the Tank Engine with a spooky twist, the perfect Halloween treat. Calling all little engineers. Join Thomas, the number one blue engine, as he visits the East Anglian Railway Museum for a day of spooky family fun. The Fat Controller will also be on hand to make sure that Thomas is being a really useful engine whilst Rusty and Dusty, Sodor’s Station Sweepers, will be causing mischief. Spooky Day Out With Thomas is an event the whole family can enjoy. Take a train ride behind Thomas and his friends, Daisy, Percy and Toad will all be here. Complete your Passport To Adventures and Junior Engineer Certificate, watch re-enactments of classic Thomas stories and much more. Stop by the Imagination Station for even more fun, with Thomas-themed crafts, games and DVDs to enjoy.
All the usual fun of a Day Out with Thomas with a spooky twist. Fancy dress is encouraged. WHEN: Sat 27th & Sun 28th Oct OPENING TIMES: 10:00 til 16:30 (trains run from 10:30) ONLINE PRICE: Adults/Seniors: £14.00 Children (2-15): £10.00 Children under 2: FREE TICKETING Please be aware that these days may sell out in advance. In the event of no tickets being available on the door we will advise of this on our Facebook page. We recommend you buy your tickets online in advance, available up until the day before the event at a reduced rate.
- All Aboard! Meet Thomas and...
- Festive Day Out With Thomas
- Jason Byrne: You Can Come In,...
- Para Reg'l Association RV at...
- Bishop Nick Brewery Takeover
- Sling Swing Highwoods - 10am...
- World War 1 Centenary: A...
- Wonderful Wednesdays - Vijay...
- Hollywood Rockbusters Back @...
- Raqs Media Collective 'Not...
- Rossy Horror Party with...
- Colchester Therapist's Meetup
- Vegan Christmas Fair
- Canzone d'Amore : Colchester
- Excel Networking - 2018...
- Excel Networking Chelmsford...
- Pete Firman: Marvels
- The Jazz Jam
- Let's talk about back and...
County of Essex