Sling Swing, Barming
|At||Beechwood Community Hall|
Beechwood Community Hall
Sling Swing incorporates movement to music, meeting other parents, having fun, and staying active. Babywearing is great for bonding with your child and it supports their physical, emotional, social, and language development. Dont have a sling? Dont worry. We have a variety of carriers available to use at no extra charge. Sling Swing is suitable from your 6 week doctors check, (12 weeks for post c section). Please get in touch if you have any questions or want more information. Please book your place by signing up here http://eepurl.com/cMNrAv PLEASE NOTE - There is parking at the front of the hall, the spaces may be full when you arrive but once the yoga class that use the hall before us is out there is usually plenty of room. Please do not park in the residents spaces.
There is also kerbside parking on nearby roads.
- Gallery Saturday's Presents...
- Make a Will Fortnight 2018
- DJing @ Annie Mac Street Party
- Beer Blues Cider Festival
- Sunday opening
- Arno Carstens Live at Pizza...
- Ramblin’ Man Fair Festival
- GallerySaturdays Present WSTRN
- Kent Sunday Junior Trophy...
- Women's Football League Cup...
- Fight Night Round 2
- The Elite Network Maidstone...
- Leaving drinks
- Just Rhulacs Promotions...
- The Orangery - Wedding Open...
- MONEY MATCH MAYHEM
- Dreamboats & Petticoats...
- Oye Santana
- Toni Lee sings whilst you...
County of Kent