SLEEP EASY DARTFORD 2019
SLEEP ROUGH SO OTHERS DON'T HAVE TO. Join in, spend a night out and help us beat youth homelessness. Bring your friends and join the team in Dartford's Central Park. We'll provide the box, you provide the sleeping bag. Will you have The Box Factor? You'll have an opportunity to work with the whole group to create your shelter for the night - spot prizes will be awarded. With hot drinks and snacks throughout the night, we will finish with breakfast rolls in our café at the YMCA on Overy Street before departure around 7am... can you make it through the night? Every year we provide beds for around 500 young people at risk of homelessness across the Thames Gateway - 56 of these are in Dartford. By sleeping out for just one night you will raise awareness of this growing problem across our region as well as raising vital funds that will mean we can reach even more vulnerable people.
This year we are working in partnership with the Dartford Churches Winter Shelter - all sponsorship will be split between the two organisations after the event to combat homelessness in our local area.
- Snackatizer's Meet and Eat...
- Money Camp for Kids - Learn...
- SISTERS & SNACKS hosted by...
- Valentine's Day meal
- TEAMMC THANKYOU DINNER
- Serviced Accommodation Quick...
- Primary Music CPD workshop...
- Age Is Not Beige Workshop
- UnLtd East End Connect Do It...
- Ancient Board Games Evening
- Weekly Business Clinic
- Be Confident Be Bold And...
- Chair Yoga
- Learn How To Build a...
- Psychic Development Classes
- Mindful Meditation Classes
- Immersive Sound Meditation.
- Weekly BNI Networking...
- Seven Kings Gospel Choir
- Fairlop Waters Family Chairty...
County of London