SHSU Disabled Students Network - 1st 2017/18 Meeting!
|Address||The HUBS- Paternoster Row|
|At||Hallam Union (HUBS)|
The HUBS- Paternoster Row
Hallam Union (HUBS)
Hello. I am Kashmire Hawker, a 2nd Year Politics Student and I Call all disabled students across Sheffield Hallam - to have your say. The 1st monthly Disabled Students Network of the 2017/18 academic Year, will be an opportunity for you to not only state the experiences you've had so far whilst at Hallam (doesn't matter if your a Fresher or a Masters Student), but to also put forward your suggestions on creating meaningful change. The Focus of this 1st meeting will be to get to know myself, as the Disabled Students Representative, as well as hearing from others across both the Uni and Union and crucially, hearing what you've gotta say. The more ideas you have, the better things we can all do. The Network will take place on Monday October 16th between 4:30pm-5:30pm, inside Coffee Union and a completely free drink will be provided to all who attend.
For more details on Hallam Union, visit hallamstudentsunion.com/ I look forward to your attendance and co-producing a better University life, for YOU and everyone.
- Film Unit: The Shape of Water...
- The Gendered Impacts of...
- Film Unit: Lady Bird 1530/1930
- UV PARTY - Propaganda ☆...
- SheffSki Where's Wally Roar...
- The Stranger on the Bridge:...
- SCENE - St. Paddy's Day 2018
- Bearfoot Beware // A-Tota-So...
- Gin & Sour Beer Pairing
- Gareth Dunlop: Sheffield
- ROAR Anthems
- Mentholmans Presents:Madilan...
- Beers Of Michigan Showcase
- 1868 beer launch with Ron...
- Laser Tag with Horror Soc
- Film Unit: Marjorie Prime
- Sour Puss
- BBC Civilisations Festival:...
- Pesky Pigeon Patrol Mission...
- 2018 Kelham Island Social
County of Cornwall