[email protected] Talks
|Address||School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Lond|
|At||SOAS Law Society|
School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square, Lond
SOAS Law Society
The purpose of the [email protected] Talks is to promote more women and BAME leadership in the legal profession. It will be an informal setting and interactive session where Dr. Mos-Shogbamimu will be sharing practical insights on entering into and rising in the legal profession; breaking down myths pertaining to women, and drawing from her personal experience. The talk also translates effectively for those in other disciplines who may be considering a career path in law. There is also an opportunity to arrange free mentoring with Dr. Mos-Shogbamimu in support of this initiative. About the speaker: Dr. Shola Shogbamimu is a New York Attorney, Consultant Solicitor, Founder of the ‘Women in Leadership Publication’ and a Huffington Post contributor. As part of her work, she has started a ‘[email protected] Talks’ initiative and has gone to speak to many law students across the country, most recently at Cambridge.
Guest speakers TBC.
- Teach Out in solidarity with...
- Nepali Music Festival UK 2018
- Yasmine Hamdan
- Unskinny Bop's Femmetopia
- Hackney Black Women Writers
- Photography as Protest in...
- Curfew" Contemporary dance by...
- Girls Trip screening + After...
- Welcome to The Milk Disco All...
- Resolution 2018: Out of Order...
- Rain Spring Jam 2018 | London...
- Launching event of CRAVE
- SENSE - Presented by UCL...
- Kidkanevil & Stompy's...
- Bad Vibrations Presents: Omni
- Fatherland - Frantic Assembly...
- Makietie 2018 - Saturday Event
- The Droves
- Vakaras su astrologe Lana...
County of London