Run Cardiff Bute Park 5k or 10k
For £10 choose your distance – take on a 5km or 10km route around one of the largest urban parks in Europe. Aim for a personal best or take your time, either way your support will help people with a learning disability live the life they choose. If you have a disability your supporter can run with you for free, and there are wheelchair places available too – get in touch and we’ll arrange everything. Have kids? Enjoy the family friendly 1km run together first – email us to sign them up for £5. [email protected] The route is on tarmac paths and is suitable for all ages and fitness levels to run, jog or walk. More details here www.mencap.org.uk/runbutepark -- Mencap is the leading voice of learning disability. Everything we do is about valuing and supporting people with a learning disability, and their families and carers.
Our vision is a world where people with a learning disability are valued equally, listened to and included.
- Jools Holland: 22 December
- SOLD OUT - Sara Cox Just...
- Pop Rocks
- The Bodyguard
- Elf: A Christmas Spectacular...
- Dylan Moran: Dr Cosmos
- Motley Crude + Poizon at The...
- Motown The Musical
- The Bootleg Beatles in Concert
- The Bootleg Beatles
- Just the Tonic Cardiff Launch...
- Alexander O'Neal at The Globe...
- Caro Emerald in Cardiff
- The Stevie Wonder Experience...
- The Sensational 60's...
- Craig Charles Funk & Soul...
- Elf Christmas Musical |...
- Family Easter Weekend
- Calum Stewart tells jokes for...
County of Cardiff