Re-imagining global health partnerships
|Address||1 Wimpole Street|
|At||Royal Society of Medicine|
1 Wimpole Street
Royal Society of Medicine
The Royal Society of Medicine and @TropicalHealthandEducationTrust are looking at how research, health and development communities can collaborate and find better ways of working through health partnerships. Join an audience of academic, funders, health practitioners and development organisations to discuss the potential opportunities and ways forward to promote inter-disciplinary research. Topics on the day include: - operational research within a health partnership - mutual benefits of research in relation to health partnerships - ethical considerations in relation to health partnership research - different perspectives on health partnerships from an academic institution and a research funder RSM Members can attend from £20 and non-members can attend from £25.
- Teach Out in solidarity with...
- Nepali Music Festival UK 2018
- Yasmine Hamdan
- Unskinny Bop's Femmetopia
- Hackney Black Women Writers
- Photography as Protest in...
- Curfew" Contemporary dance by...
- Girls Trip screening + After...
- Welcome to The Milk Disco All...
- Resolution 2018: Out of Order...
- Rain Spring Jam 2018 | London...
- Launching event of CRAVE
- SENSE - Presented by UCL...
- Kidkanevil & Stompy's...
- Bad Vibrations Presents: Omni
- Fatherland - Frantic Assembly...
- Makietie 2018 - Saturday Event
- The Droves
- Vakaras su astrologe Lana...
County of London