Profoundly Blue with Adrian Cox
|Address||63-65 Broadway Market|
63-65 Broadway Market
As part of London Jazz Festival our House Band clarinettist Adrian Cox is bringing his project Profoundly Blue to the bar. Profoundly Blue is a concert celebrating the music of Louisiana born clarinettist Edmond Hall. The show features leading UK clarinet star Adrian Cox along with his fine band featuring Joe Webb (piano), Simon Read (double bass) and Gethin Jones (drums). The title “Profoundly Blue” comes from the 1941 hit album which featured Edmond Hall along with Meade Lux Lewis and Charlie Christian. Adrian leads the quartet with this as a starting point and continues through a program of lesser known tunes from the albums “Rumpus on Rampart” and “Petit Fleur”. Adrian’s love for the clarinet is eminent in his soulful playing as you will hear in this fantastic tribute to one of the true legends of jazz.
Doors 7pm, music from 8.30pm
- Bethnal Green’s Affordable...
- Flagz Carnival x Boxpark...
- Magnum Photos Now:...
- Spring All-Nighter 2018
- Revolution 2018
- Spring/Easter SoulBoat Party...
- SC&P: Manfredas, Harry James,...
- TY - A Work of Heart Album...
- Norouz celebration 1397 London
- London Varsity Series 2018 -...
- Manushan & Friends
- Sounds of the 60's
- Sk8citylondon Roller Disco
- Asiana Big Boat Party And...
- Yo, Vikings!
- Spring Terrace Free Party
- Tom Berry: ‘Daily Rites’...
- London and the Marikana...
- The Basics of Tibetan...
County of London