Positive Birth Meeting - Aberdeen, Scotland
|Address||22 Belmont Street|
|At||Books and Beans|
22 Belmont Street
Books and Beans
The Positive Birth Movement believes that communication is the key to shaking up birth. By coming together, in real life and online, and sharing experiences, feelings, knowledge and wisdom, women can take back childbirth. That’s why Aberdeen mums come together once per month to share their positive experiences about childbirth/parenting. Our group is free to attend and we welcome all expectant couples, birth professionals/workers and babies/children. Space is limited so if you would like to join us please confirm your spot asap. Susanne We are meeting at Books and Beans | Barbers Area More information: Positive Birth Movement Aberdeen http://grantmethod.wixsite.com/pbmaberdeen https://www.facebook.com/groups/PBMAberdeen
Positive Birth Meeting - Aberdeen, Scotland Aberdeen Aberdeen Books and Beans saturday, October 14, 2017 - Events Aberdeen - EventsinUK.net
- School of Social Science |...
- Raise The Barre
- Lynx v Caps (play off,...
- Brillbirdscotland Spring Event
- ESN RGU AGM 2017/18
- St. Patrick's Day at Flagship!
- End of the year Meal | AUGC
- The Easter Vigil
- R D Wyness (extended spots)
- Wedding Showcase Event
- RGU Boardgaming Evening
- Deeside Bandits Dodgeball
- Westworld” Pub Quiz!
- Quiz night and disco
- Berry Bros & Rudd gin launch...
- Climb Scotland Fun Coaching...
- Bottle Lamp Making Workshop...
- Aberdeen's Affordable Vintage...
- FiveThirty x Local Time -...
- AUMSA End of Term Dinner!
County of Aberdeen