People of the Eye at Harlow Playhouse
A play from the theatre company The DH Ensemble. 'Extraordinary and visceral. The kind that leaves a mark' ★★★★★ Edinburgh Reporter 'A beautiful, tightly choreographed spectacle. Very special indeed.' A Younger Theatre 'Of course, you shouldn't use 'sign language' Inspired by real events, this is a story about a family finding their way through unfamiliar territory. A story about parents, sisters and the complex love that binds families together. With video projection, sound, live performance, and creative accessibility, People Of The Eye explores memories, feelings of isolation and finding the joy in difference. Accessible to D/deaf, hearing and hard of hearing audiences through the use of British Sign Language, Spoken English and Creative Captioning.
Tickets are Pay What You Want BSL video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDGdHGG7hCo
- Fun Dog Show
- 24k Bruno - Live @ The...
- Farm Fest '18
- Beyond The Barricade
- The Stiff Live : The Herald,...
- 30th Annual Harlow 10 Mile...
- Kay Laurence evening seminar
- Coffee Morning
- LinkFest Harlow Performing...
- Christmas Special - Save The...
- Spicy Sausage Competition
- Reiki Healing Professional...
- Halloween/Bonfire night Dance
- Restorative Yoga
- Reiki Healing Level 2...
- Reiki Healing level 1...
- Summer songs for All!
- Rememberance Joint Service...
- Family & Brownie Parade...
- Bat safari
County of Essex