Pattern Hacking Sewing Course: Many Styles from One Pattern
|Address||The Sewing Lounge, 18 Kingsway House, 134-140 Church Road|
|At||Sew In Brighton sewing school|
|County||East Sussex (GB050)|
The Sewing Lounge, 18 Kingsway House, 134-140 Church Road
Sew In Brighton sewing school
East Sussex (GB050)
Learn how to ‘pattern hack’: make small changes to a garment pattern to create multiple new looks. One pattern=lots of different clothes. make yourself a lovely top and learn how to alter features such as neckline, sleeves, openings, length, trims etc & create your own original style "Jo was very approachable and knowledgeable in teaching us to use & adjust patterns." Kirsten Cheeseman, Teaching Assistant, Hove £122 Early Bird price available until 22nd April, then £142 Dates available: 5 x Tuesdays 7-9.30pm starting Tuesday 22nd May At The Sewing Lounge in Central Hove Book a Place now or find out more by clicking the weblink on this event
Pattern Hacking Sewing Course: Many Styles from One Pattern Hove East Sussex Sew In Brighton sewing school from May/22 to June/19 2018 - Events Hove - EventsinUK.net
- Bjork- A Celebration
- Stepping out at The Stoneham
- Free Beginner Session -...
- Artist Open House
- Pride Angels 2018
- Chiquitita presents ABBA
- Neil Hilborn / All Saints...
- LIVE MUSIC - Suspiciously...
- Lionel Richie
- Connect summer throwdown & BBQ
- SCNS: Flamingo Snuff #1 Art &...
- Pump Up The Jam
- Yoga classes in Hove - a...
- Intention in Action - Define...
- Pottery & Pints Workshop The...
- The Soul Steppers LIVE! At...
- Nick Conroy Solo Show Fudgies...
- THE BLACKHEART OUTLAWS Live...
- Mums-to-bee Pregnancy Pilates...
- Flamenco Express at The...
County of East Sussex