October Bridge of Don Drop In Session
|At||St. Columba's Church|
St. Columba's Church
We're delighted to announce the start of a new baby carrier / sling meet in Bridge of Don. This will be held one Friday morning a month, from 9:15 - 10:30 at St. Columba's Church, Braehead Way, Bridge of Don. There will be trained baby carrying advice from Jess Hippey, owner of Close and Calm, and a sling library with a large selection of rentals available. Should you wish to go on to buy a carrier after this, please inform Jess as discount codes are available for customers. We will charge a £2 entry fee to cover room hire, insurance and professional fees but will serve you tea, coffee and yummy cakes in exchange. Children , partners and family are welcome, and there is an unsupervised creche area available. We're very lucky to also have a breastfeeding peer supporter Lynn Miller present at most meetings, as we recognise advice and support for this is often needed too :-) We're a friendly, welcoming bunch and look forward to meeting you.
Our hope is to try and build an informative and supportive community so the more the merrier. More info available here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1519071431734745/
- School of Social Science |...
- Raise The Barre
- Lynx v Caps (play off,...
- Brillbirdscotland Spring Event
- ESN RGU AGM 2017/18
- St. Patrick's Day at Flagship!
- End of the year Meal | AUGC
- The Easter Vigil
- R D Wyness (extended spots)
- Wedding Showcase Event
- RGU Boardgaming Evening
- Deeside Bandits Dodgeball
- Westworld” Pub Quiz!
- Berry Bros & Rudd gin launch...
- Climb Scotland Fun Coaching...
- Havin’ it LARGE - Aberdeen...
- Rosemount Ramble - Walking...
- Family Fun Afternoon/Evening
- Little Mammoths - Stripped...
- Mass of the Lord's Supper
County of Aberdeen