NightShift - Amerekat, Every Black Day, Jan Doyle Band
Night Shift returns to Sheffield with a fabulous free entry gig to inaugurate the apocalyptic end times that are the events of New Year's Eve. AMereKat Ukulele goth. Genius level witticisms of gothliness, Geekyness, bisexualness, kink-positiveness. It was absolutely wonderful when we experienced it at Alternative Music for Mental Health earlier this year so just had to have it along for you before the year expires. Every Black Day With lyrical themes ranging from urban fantasy and science fiction, to more personalised themes, and other real world topics they strive to create the kind of songs that they'd want to hear. They don't sound quite like anyone else, with their accidental Levellers meets Joy Division inside the brain of Neil Gaiman who happens to be watching Doctor Who in a 1900 that history doesn't remember.
Jan Doyle Band Electrogothpunknewwave regulars to Night Shift events Jan Doyle Band will bring you their spectacular flamboyance of big hair and painted face once again. Ever unpredictable and forever engaging with sound that flits between all manner of styles from synthpop through goth industrial punk and all manner of things inbetween. The live show has been widely praised for its energy and slight sense of danger. Plus we'll have DJ Ray/Banshee/Syn playing loads of dark alternative tunes into the small hours and we're not asking a penny from you...
See you there.
See you there.
- Steelers Vs. Cardiff Devils...
- Film Unit: Life Is Beautiful
- Dub Cafe & Green Bay Wax...
- Into The Woods
- The Search for Evidence
- The Washington: Music Quiz!
- Cooking Demonstration - Wise...
- Forge Presents Open Mic #5
- Bellydance Soc at ICE
- Midland Play Readings Extra -...
- Seminar: A Successful Life
- Ranagri at Crookes Folk Club
- Artist Talk: Here I Am -...
- Baseball Varsity Try...
- Live at Sheffield - Greystones
- BIG in Japan - Ultimate 80's
- Eaglesque at Southey Social...
- We Are Scientists | Sheffield
- February Peroxide!
County of Cornwall