Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake | London
|At||London, United Kingdom|
London, United Kingdom
Swan Lake returns with a fresh look for the 21st century. Retaining the iconic elements of the original, Matthew Bourne and award-winning designers Lez Brotherston (set and costumes) and Paule Constable (lighting) will create an exciting re-imagining of the classic production. Thrilling, audacious and emotive, this Swan Lake is perhaps best known for replacing the female corps-de-ballet with a menacing male ensemble, shattering convention and taking the dance world by storm. Collecting over 30 international accolades including an Olivier and three Tony Awards, Bourne’s powerful interpretation of Tchaikovsky’s masterpiece is a passionate and contemporary Swan Lake for our time. Performance dates: 4 December 2018 – 27 January 2019 Tickets are available here: ► http://tidd.ly/2946983d
- gal-dem's international...
- Health Hack 2019
- After-Karneval Party 2019
- Transforming academia through...
- Deep Learning for Fintech
- Biotic Game Evening
- Bauhaus Spirit
- EU Settlement Scheme Briefing...
- Housekeeping at Lio London
- 【PRIVATE VIEW】Painted...
- Investing for the first time...
- Mathscon 2019
- Bloody Shame - How to lift...
- WILPF UK: Voices of African...
- Chakra & Aura Workshop
- Structural Fire Engineering:...
- International Women's Day at...
- Put it to the People March -...
- The University of Law LawTech...
- Impact Through Fintech
County of London