Literary London Pub Crawl
|At||Waterfront Bar & Kitchen|
Waterfront Bar & Kitchen
Whether you're new to King's, a literature student, or just want to enjoy a night of literary convo (. . ) and drinking with Lit Soc, join us for a tour of some of London's most intriguing, historic pubs, that have inspired and fuelled writers' talents for centuries. (And take the chance to complete a lit-themed quiz and win a prize along the way. ;) ) We will meet in Waterfront at 7pm, and at 7:45pm head for Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese (haunt of Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, Samuel Johnson, Mark Twain), followed by the Cittie of Yorke (fave hang out for Welsh Poet Laureate Dylan Thomas) and finish the night in Shakespeare's Head. As far as we know, no famous writers penned anything here... but hey, it's cheap, open late, and bears the name of the bard. We look forward to celebrating the start of the new term with you there.
(Charles Bukowski existential crises not obligatory).
- Magna Carta Drinks
- Resolution at The Church
- Mortal Toys
- Место России в...
- Spring Collection Launch Party
- Boxedin: Return of the good...
- Panorthodox Vespers
- Hands Off University...
- PV // Hold your horses, hold...
- Night Terrors Presents:...
- I WOULDN’T BE || LONDON ||...
- Killjoy Party: A Celebration...
- Film Screening: Obey Giant
- This House Fears the Rise of...
- Education in eastern Uganda:...
- Ivo Dimchev Live at Underbelly
- Cramped / Jacob Slater / Me,...
- Chinabot at Cafe OTO
- Dance, Drink, Play, Repeat
- Андрей Мовчан....
County of London