LGBT fostering & adoption drop-in recruitment information event
|Address||2 Lower Briggate|
2 Lower Briggate
Wanting to adopt or foster, but worried that being LGBT might be a barrier? Find out more about fostering or adopting children and young people in Leeds with Leeds City Council at our next recruitment event at Leeds' Cosmopolitan Hotel. As part of national LGBT fostering and adoption week (5-11 March), we're continuing with our drive to recruit more LGBT carers to Leeds City Council. You'll have the opportunity to talk to some of our friendly fostering and adoption advisers and some of our existing carers to find out their experiences. You can also visit our websites at www.foster4leeds.co.uk or https://www.oneadoption.co.uk/call us on 0113 378 3538 (fostering) and 0113 378 3535 (adoption) to find out more. http://www.peelhotels.co.uk/hotels/cosmopolitan-hotel-leeds-yorkshire-england/
- Roundhay Rampage
- Either Way Events Presents:...
- Dylan LeBlanc | Leeds
- Dane Baptiste: G O D
- TSOL / Jaded Eyes
- Doncaster Type 1 Discovery Day
- 2018 Dog Jog Leeds
- Woodhouse Walking
- Wooden Shjips / Live at...
- Carla Puig Classes Save the...
- JazzLeeds Festival present...
- Sons Of Kemet / Belgrave...
- Dylan Moran: Dr Cosmos Leeds...
- The Hypnotist Live - Andrew...
- K-Zone's 1st Birthday Bash
- Keep Real 1 Year Anniversary
- Flamenco Dance Classes by...
- Blue Jinns, Ballpeen,...
- Laurie Briggs - Ladies of Song
- Goth City Festival 2018:...
County of Kent