|Address||64 Castle Street|
64 Castle Street
The workshops I run offer an holistic approach explaining the physiological aspects of the healing nature of our own joy-filled laughter. The 3 hour+ workshops show you ways of how to tap into your own spontaneous, healing laughter to help stimulate your endocrine system, boost your immune system, increase lung capacity and expand your own sense of well-being. Moving into the 'Play Zone' we allow our body expression to unfold, perhaps even allowing our inner child to appear, and become one with our new, deeper and opening laughter expression. This is followed by a gentle sound healing meditation, joyful call and response singing (The Happy Feet song) and closing Om circle. All of this is vibrational work. As vibrational creatures and through our deep laughter we have the ability to tap into the energy centres of our bodies (the Chakra centres) and help recalibrate and reharmonize these areas and allow the body to be in balance, in ease.
Not in dis-ease. Please yoga mat if you have one, blanket, cushion/pillow and drinking water. No previous yoga experience is necessary. £15
- The Lady Boys in Stockport
- TinyTalk Easter Holiday Class
- Tropic Skincare Pamper Evening
- Free Dental Assessment
- Northern Soul All Dayer...
- A Moment In Time - Charity...
- Sports Ball - Marple Festival...
- Understanding Your Baby's...
- Understanding Your Toddler's...
- OPEN DAY
- Councillors Community Action...
- Clinic Night From 6pm
- Rugby 7s Tournament
- Blossoms | Stockport
- March PBM Heaton Chapel,...
- World Sleep Day Event
- High Hopes.
- Tom Hingley Plays Poynton
- Fashion and Fizz Night
- Soul In Stockport - Great 2...
County of Cheshire