Larkfield fire station life-support sessions
|At||Larkfeild Fire Station|
Larkfeild Fire Station
Larkfiled fire station is offering vital basic life-support training in support of the national Restart a Heart campaign. FREE drop-in sessions for the public are being delivered by firefighters, with the support of KFRS emergency life support instructors and KFRS volunteers. The 30-minute sessions include basic life-support training and CPR, as well as a myth-busting session about defibrillators. In the UK, less than one in ten people survive a cardiac arrest and the Restart a Heart campaign aims to provide hands-on training to help increase these survival rates. Cardiac arrests can occur anywhere, for example in the street, at work, or while exercising or doing other strenuous activity. Unfortunately, the vast majority happen at home, where family are the only witnesses and the ones with the chance to save their loved ones.
Restart a Heart aims to teach people what to do should they face such a situation, to help increase the chance of survival. Pop along to the fire station and join in with one of the sessions - what you learn could help you save a life. Please note: session times may be subject to last minute changes
- TOP GUNS LIVE!
- Kelly Stanley with Double...
- Hot Stretch
- Quiz Night at the First and...
- Gallery Saturday's Presents...
- New Spring Term!
- Make a Will Fortnight 2018
- DJing @ Annie Mac Street Party
- Beer Blues Cider Festival
- Sunday opening
- Arno Carstens Live at Pizza...
- Ramblin’ Man Fair Festival
- GallerySaturdays Present WSTRN
- Kent Sunday Junior Trophy...
- Women's Football League Cup...
- Fight Night Round 2
- The Elite Network Maidstone...
- Leaving drinks
- Just Rhulacs Promotions...
County of Kent