|Address||4 Dock Chambers, Bute Street|
|At||Tŷ Krishna Cymru|
4 Dock Chambers, Bute Street
Tŷ Krishna Cymru
Musical Mantra Meditation: The Yoga Of Spiritual Sound Kirtan is a meditation in call and response style – the leader sings the mantra and the crowd responds, creating a dynamic, uplifting experience for all. Kirtan is a musical prayer – a call and reponse connection with the Divine through sound. It is fast, easy, fun and authentic. We live in an age of mass distraction. Canned music in every shop, advertising on every available surface and endless streams of emails and texts to our smartphones. Although meant for increased connectivity, instead a disconnected culture has emerged. Kirtan is an antidote that links us with an eternal, unchanging truth – a celebration of the relationship between the soul and the source. Every Friday 6:30-8:00PM £5 inc. vegan/vegetarian dinner & dessert
- Jazz Society Jam Night
- Pub Quiz!
- Shotgun Rules // 90's Karaoke
- 18th Street Tap Takeover at...
- PLANT - Coed a Chymorth /...
- Anti-Foul Winter Talk
- Joe Dunthorne: Open Space at...
- I couldn’t give a SH#T!...
- Paul Young
- Open days
- Heroes and Villains
- Local meeting in the Live...
- Trump's First Year - Racism,...
- Bath Bomb Making Workshop
- Wici Caerdydd
- ¡Viva La Fiesta! at Cardiff...
- Ludosport Cardiff Light Saber...
- FUSSY GARMS LAUNCH
- ✯Cardiff BG,Romanian,ExYu &...
- The Psychedelic Furs in...
County of Cardiff