It’s that time of year to celebrate the return of Europe’s largest indoor funfair, the IRN-BRU Carnival. From Thursday 21 December 2017 until Sunday 14 January 2018 the ultimate thrill seekers playground. Celebrating 97 years of sparkling family fun, the IRN-BRU Carnival is Europe’s largest indoor funfair with over 65 rides and attractions. Top rides include Drop Zone, Waltzer & Extreme. For younger visitors there’s the best selection of juvenile rides ever including the Mini Wheel, Cups & Saucers, Ice Mirror Maze and Big Apple Coaster. There will also be a fantastic selection of stalls including derby racer, darts and hook a duck. Back by popular demand for it’s third year is the Inflatable Play Area, where the kids can bounce to their hearts content. As a family ‘must do’ this season, make sure to book now to enjoy easy entry in to the hall.
- The Lightning Trip - Single...
- MTK Scotland's Burns Supper
- Pantsula & Reggaeton Workshops
- Cuppa and a Cake with the B...
- The Watch plays Genesis
- The Morning Tempest Album...
- Built Around You Open Weekend
- Strathclyde Engineering...
- Galentine's Day Fundraiser
- Melody Makers - Glasgow
- Catch Ye, Versace
- Face of Scotland final
- GU Irish and Northern Irish...
- Simple Minds signing at hmv...
- Joe Bone & The Dark Vibes...
- Hypocrites at King Tut's (18+)
- Fk tinder - Glasgow
- Lo Rays / Shiva / Fat Slice
- Copyrights / Bennies /...
- The Trend + Guests / The...
County of Glasgow