Introduction to Collagraph & Carburundum
|Address||25 North Junction Street|
|At||Leith School of Art|
25 North Junction Street
Leith School of Art
Collagraph is an exciting printmaking process which involves building up textured layers on card to create a block which can then be inked up and printed to produce expressive and rich prints. Carburundum is a fine grit which, when applied to the surface of the block, creates areas of deep velvety tone. Used together, this printmaking method provides an expansive and exploratory medium, where line, surface, layering, light, shade and colour can be built up to create beautiful prints. Students will complete a wide range of prints and develop a creative understanding of the processes behind these printmaking techniques. Tutor: Nicholas Devison Cost: £150.00
Introduction to Collagraph & Carburundum Edinburgh Edinburgh Leith School of Art from 25 to 26 November 2017 - Events Edinburgh - EventsinUK.net
- Sensi presents: Visionary...
- Dunt Club 1st Birthday: Perth...
- Bansheemans fest III
- MFSB - Easter Sunday All-Day...
- Fashion Forum: Design for...
- Unrest: Screening & Discussion
- Love Wednesdays Present...
- Ded Rabbit, Acrylic, Chris...
- HW Gaelic football Vs HW...
- Vocal Release Workshop
- Molecular Hydrogen: Impact...
- Six Nations @ Harry’s Round...
- Fika på Hemma 2de mars
- Staged for Life Winter...
- The Hare and the Tortoise
- Pole Taster Session
- Errant Media Upstairs VII
- Traditional Yang Style Tai Chi
- Renaissance Swordsmanship...
- Cloth nappies Demos & Advice...
County of Edinburgh