In conversation with Ambassadors Sam Bleakley and Noah Lane.
|Address||23 Arwenack Street|
23 Arwenack Street
DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND - ADDITIONAL DATE ADDED. In preparation for the coming winter and in the pursuit of the cold swells, we catch up 'live' with Finisterre Ambassadors Sam Bleakley and Noah Lane. Sam, making his way up from the depths of Cornwall and Noah residing on the Western shores of Ireland, both men shall be sharing tales and beers whilst in conversation with writer, surfer and BACKWASH magazine editor, Dan Crockett. Discussing in depth what drives them in and out of the water, the dedication and commitment required, the trials, tribulations and rewards, we'll get under the neoprene of two interesting cold water souls. Join us in-store to get in the mind set and start gearing up for the season ahead. Free tickets. Beers on us. *Be mindful these tickets are limited.
If unable to attend, please return tickets online to allow other folks to get involved. The TRUE NORTH label embodies the peak of product development at Finisterre. Seeking out the best fabrics and manufacturers, we have embarked on a series of pioneering projects brought to life through a range deep in function and style.
- Breakthrough Two-Day Start-up...
- Lady Bird (15) at The Poly
- Kids eat for £1 Easter...
- Rock n Roll Easter Sunday
- SAS Big Spring Beach Clean:...
- Cahooty on Easter Saturday in...
- 15th Century Joust
- Genesis Connected at The...
- Falmouth Pavilion
- Faces of Falmouth
- Life is a Cabaret - An...
- Faces of Falmouth - Exhibition
- Fun if not Hilarious Bingo...
- Sushi & Ramen Night Falmouth
- Kernow DAT
- TRON UV Party - The 2nd Coming
- Easter: Pirate School +...
- The Oggy men
- Film// Embrace
- Live Band - Shameless
County of Cornwall