Howard Napper: stress + the art of yoga
|Address||372 King's Road|
372 King's Road
triyoga camden open to all £25 It is a well-respected view that yoga has the ability to help manage the stresses and strains of our lives. But how exactly does this practice that primarily focuses on the physical lead to so many amazing mental and emotional health benefits? In this workshop we will delve into a deep understanding of stress and how it can even become something positive. We will also explore many of the proven techniques within yoga that help us manage moments in our lives when stress takes its grip and may leave us feeling overwhelmed. This workshop doesn’t have to come at a particularly stressful time in one’s life for it to be beneficial. As we are all fully aware, the very nature of life is stressful, and it can be of great benefit to anyone to gain an understanding of how some of these simple techniques can not only affect our day-to-day stress levels, but also improve the quality of our life as a whole.
- The Rampage Sound New Years...
- Gin Festival London Summer...
- 100 000 podpisów dla pomnika...
- Hola! London at The O2 arena
- Jet - O2 Forum Kentish Town
- EYOE Presents: Wooden Shjips...
- London Progressing Ballet...
- SLS presents Slabdragger...
- Formal Garden Tour & Gin...
- Talk: Marina Warner
- Britney's London Blowout at...
- The Posies live at The Garage...
- Chakra Yoga: The Energetics...
- The Second Violinist
- Richmond Park Summer 10k & 5k...
- Run London Hyde Park 5k or 10k
- Brockley Open Studios 2018
- Butterfly Effect festival
- The Artist's Way Meet-up Group
County of London