Hoopers is a new sport sensation ever growing in popularity across the country. Hoopers is a low impact version of agility so is ideal for pups from 4 months to O.A.D’s (old aged dogs) Instead of jumps and contact equipment, you and your dog will work together at distance to run a course of hoops and obstacles such as barrels to wrap around and short, wide tunnels to negotiate This sport is great for team work, improving listening skills, increasing focus and best of all FUN for all. Come and have a go at our workshop to see if you enjoy it before signing up to our 8 weeks course 1.5 hours of fun. Includes a free drink and cake and free goody bag £25 This workshop is taught by Ryan Kaye Please comment or send a private message to book :-)
Hoopers workshop Harlow Essex Nosey Barker saturday, March 24, 2018 - Events Harlow - EventsinUK.net
- Fun Dog Show
- 24k Bruno - Live @ The...
- Farm Fest '18
- Beyond The Barricade
- The Stiff Live : The Herald,...
- 30th Annual Harlow 10 Mile...
- Kay Laurence evening seminar
- Coffee Morning
- LinkFest Harlow Performing...
- Christmas Special - Save The...
- Spicy Sausage Competition
- Reiki Healing Professional...
- Halloween/Bonfire night Dance
- Restorative Yoga
- Reiki Healing Level 2...
- Reiki Healing level 1...
- Summer songs for All!
- Rememberance Joint Service...
- Family & Brownie Parade...
- Bat safari
County of Essex