Great Birmingham Run 2018 #TeamStMarys
|Address||176 Raddlebarn Road|
|At||Birmingham St Mary's Hospice|
|County||West Midlands (GB142)|
176 Raddlebarn Road
Birmingham St Mary's Hospice
West Midlands (GB142)
The UK's second biggest half marathon sees the city come alive with thousands of runners pounding the streets to conquer 13.1 miles. Every mile you run and every penny you raise will help fund free care and support to local families living with terminal illness. Each day we care for 350 people, but we estimate this is only 50% of the people that need our care. Your £200 could fund a day of nursing care and support. As part of #TeamStMarys you will get support every step of the way. - You'll get your own team running vest. - You'll have exclusive access to #TeamStMarys Facebook Community - You'll receive regular running tips and advice - You'll receive personal support before, during and after your run - Your cheering squad will be the loudest on the day - You'll have us at the finish line to celebrate with you.
- Bright Light Bright Light -...
- BBC Good Food Show Winter
- Paula Obrien Live in Solihull
- Women of the Year Luncheon &...
- Birmingham Lunch
- Babbu Maan UK Tour 2018 -...
- Bands and Singers Wanted
- SmileTRU Advanced Course
- 11th Healthcare Infection...
- Medball 2019 - Potentially...
- GIG 2018 (Formerly BPM / PRO)
- Birmingham Onsite Children's...
- Sam Amidon + Special Guests
- Marcus Brigstocke: Devil May...
- Elf - A Christmas Spectacular
- Fisherman's Friends -...
- Romeo & Juliet
- Weston Super Mare Illuminated...
- Elf: A Christmas Spectacular...
County of West Midlands