Grafton Ash, Bedside Manners & Luke Child!
|Address||City Campus, 1 Portland Way|
|At||Leeds Beckett Students' Union|
City Campus, 1 Portland Way
Leeds Beckett Students' Union
Together Events Present: Grafton Ash, Bedside Manners & Luke Child. Leeds Beckett City Campus Students' Union, Stage 2. Expect a fantastic night fuelled with live music and various activities including a raffle and a glitter stall. All proceeds go to the Emergency Response Team for the British Red Cross, an amazing cause. The Emergency Response Team were on site during the tragic Manchester Attacks which occurred in May 2017. Our aim is to honour them and their service and help raise money to allow them to continue to do what they do best. Tickets are £4 in advance or £5 on the door. They can be purchased via the link below: https://www.fatsoma.com/together-events/fztstqep/together-events-present-grafton-ash-bedside-manners-luke-child If you are unable to attend but would still like to donate some money to the Emergency Response Team, please donate through the link provided below: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/emergencyfundraiser
- Roundhay Rampage
- Dylan LeBlanc | Leeds
- Dane Baptiste: G O D
- TSOL / Jaded Eyes
- Doncaster Type 1 Discovery Day
- 2018 Dog Jog Leeds
- Woodhouse Walking
- Wooden Shjips / Live at...
- Carla Puig Classes Save the...
- Sons Of Kemet / Belgrave...
- Dylan Moran: Dr Cosmos Leeds...
- The Hypnotist Live - Andrew...
- Keep Real 1 Year Anniversary
- Laurie Briggs - Ladies of Song
- Goth City Festival 2018:...
- Cilla The Musical - Leeds...
- Manilow: Live in Leeds!
- TCW #56 : The 2nd Annual...
- Birth Preparation Workshop
- Paw Patrol Live! Great Pirate...
County of Kent