Fri Early Riser Nordic Walking Free taster Green Exercise
Would you like to try exercise that suports your joints, balance and uses 90% of your muscles? I have a vision to support the Community and create fun, supportive groups. I am an Occupational Therapist, Holistic Therapist and Qualified Instructor. I work from the Heart and love to share. Do you want to learn more and have a free trial? Poles provided and spaces limited so please let me know if you would like to come: [email protected] / 07985 751059 1 free taster group offered, then small session fee (£4). £3 with your own poles and £2 for concessions. New routes to be planned to include: stroller groups, adventure walks and fitness walks. Tag a friend / someone who may benefit... They will thankyou :) Other days / weekends on offer and routes such as Parndon Wood nature reserve..
planning evenings as well Meeting at the Moorhen Car Park in Harlow. Turn at the Dusty Miller as the road is closed
- Fun Dog Show
- 24k Bruno - Live @ The...
- Farm Fest '18
- Beyond The Barricade
- The Stiff Live : The Herald,...
- 30th Annual Harlow 10 Mile...
- Kay Laurence evening seminar
- Coffee Morning
- LinkFest Harlow Performing...
- Christmas Special - Save The...
- Spicy Sausage Competition
- Reiki Healing Professional...
- Halloween/Bonfire night Dance
- Restorative Yoga
- Reiki Healing Level 2...
- Reiki Healing level 1...
- Summer songs for All!
- Rememberance Joint Service...
- Family & Brownie Parade...
- Bat safari
County of Essex