Free Health Talk - Foods for a Healthy Heart
|Address||Suite 1 The Courtyard|
Suite 1 The Courtyard
February is synonymous with hearts and Valentine's day, spending time with a loved one but it is also HEART MONTH from a different point of view, raising awareness of cardiovascular health. Throughout February Spriggs Nutrition will be looking heart health, including hosting this free health talk looking at foods for a healthy heart. We will be providing information and tips as well as tackling some of the headline myths around heart health and foods that people see as good or bad for your cardiovascular system. There will also be the opportunity to ask our Registered Nutritional Therapist questions at the end of the talk. This free talk is open to all, and your free space can be reserved by obtaining a free ticket from the link below, spaces are limited.
Free Health Talk - Foods for a Healthy Heart Newbury Wiltshire Spriggs Nutrition thursday, February 15, 2018 - Events Newbury - EventsinUK.net
- Italian Night
- Sausage Making Masterclass
- Car Boot Sale
- Dan Greenwood Dressage clinic
- Knowledge Event hosted by...
- DJKit Podcast 012 - FB Live...
- Rough sleepers solidarity...
- Manga Drawing: Intermediate...
- The Rewind Party
- Nick Sharratt's Big Draw Along
- The Faith Healers
- Lee Robert + More at The...
- Flippin’ Fantastic
- Back To Basics
- Greatwood Charity Raceday 2018
- Exhibition: 'Orient' by the...
- Workout for Walter CrossFit...
- Casual Wednesday
- Translunar Paradise
- WestBerkshireMums Meetup at...
County of Wiltshire