Foyle Canoe Safaris
|Address||22 Victoria Road|
|At||Loughs Agency - Riverwatch Aquarium|
22 Victoria Road
Loughs Agency - Riverwatch Aquarium
As part of the NI Science Festival, Riverwatch are holding an event on Friday the 16th of February. We are offering canoeing experiences on the River Foyle to members of the public. These canoe safaris will allow participants to see some of the wildlife that inhabit our great waterway and an opportunity to see how deep and fast the river is at various points. The canoe safari is open to children 8 and over, participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Booking is essential. Water based activity carries risk, appropriate clothing must be worn, waterproof overalls, buoyancy aids and helmets will be provided. Please notify the canoe instructors of any medical condition they need to be aware of when on the water and recognise that canoeing can be a strenuous activity and so requires a moderate level of fitness.
- Come & Play Derry~Londonderry
- 8th Maiden City Ink Tattoo...
- Chris Madden & The Lucky Ducks
- The Perfect Christmas Cookery...
- Viaggi studio in Irlanda
- The Perfect BBQ Cookery Demo
- Jika Jika! Festival
- Lush! Classical - Ebrington...
- Seminar & Workshop
- Cycle Holland Holiday
- Spain & Portugal Wine Dinner
- 8th MAIDEN CITY INK TATTOO...
- South American Wine Dinner
- Hard as OAK 2018
- Beginner Country Waltz and...
- Dance Classes
- Derry Camp (DOIRE)
- New Year Social Dance Classes
- GAA Training
- Picos De Europa Dscovery Tour
County of London