Fossil at The Star Newcastle
|Address||77-79 Westgate Road|
|City||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|At||The Star Inn, Newcastle upon Tyne|
|County||Tyne and Wear (GB137)|
77-79 Westgate Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
The Star Inn, Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear (GB137)
FOSSIL - "BIG SONGS, BIG GUITARS, BIG HARMONIES" Fri 23 Feb, The Star Inn, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1SQ Pleased to be back at the Star Inn - one of the best live music pubs around. You can expect a selection of the finest classic and melodic rock tracks from Eagles, Kansas, Hendrix, Lizzy, Journey, Free, Floyd, Foreigner, Yes, Zeppelin and more. WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT FOSSIL: "Best band we have seen in ages" "Absolute CLASS...You do not want to miss this band. " "Cracking band, really good players and four singers all taking lead vocals. Excellent harmonies and good sound" "A master class in rock" "By far one of the best live bands I've seen in a while. . Can't wait to see them again. " "Quality stuff from Fossil. Rock at its absolute finest. " "Brilliant performance last night - thanks for a great night.
Best local band I've seen EVER" "Absolutely class night watching these guys. Fantastic musicians and vocalists"
- Pirate Material w/ Commodo
- Pre-school Day: 17 April 2018
- Music Masters: Record labels
- Ricta Disco Easter Free Party
- Resonance, Techno All Night!
- The Clarions EP Launch at...
- Ready Player One - 3D Preview...
- Joshua v Parker
- Access Bars Practitioner...
- The International Film Awards...
- Riskee and The Ridicule //...
- Yuri’s Global Space Party
- 2 Sick Monkeys, Anti-Bastard...
- RISE: Paddy's Day Party
- Caroline Lucas Green Party MP...
- Cinema Weekend: Leah Millar +...
- What, Wheels?!
- Gospel Choir service + BBQ
- Hoodoo Blues Apr
- Dan Walsh Trio at Cumberland...
County of Tyne and Wear