Festival of Colours - Holi
BUY TICKETS HERE: https://www.tickettailor.com/checkout/view-event/id/143049/chk/c50c Hello lovely people...ILUK brings HOLI for the 2nd time and aims to make it twice as fun this year. Will happen in the heart of London. A family friendly event with Indian themed FOOD, MUSIC, DANCE, ACTIVITIES. A Festival that brings all communities and cultures together. family and friends celebrating the festival of love and colours..There will be Food, Music, Colours, dance and activities. Traditional Thandai, Panipuri, Ghujiya and much more. . . . ADULTS: £10 Child: £5 (1-12yrs) COLOURS, MUSIC, DHOL, DANCE, FOOD, ACTIVITES, FUN. . . . . . VENUE: Haverstock School, 24 Haverstock Hill, Chalk Farm, Camden London NW3 2BQ
Festival of Colours - Holi London London Haverstock School saturday, March 3, 2018 - Events London - EventsinUK.net
- Teach Out in solidarity with...
- Nepali Music Festival UK 2018
- Yasmine Hamdan
- Unskinny Bop's Femmetopia
- Hackney Black Women Writers
- Photography as Protest in...
- Curfew" Contemporary dance by...
- Girls Trip screening + After...
- Welcome to The Milk Disco All...
- Resolution 2018: Out of Order...
- Rain Spring Jam 2018 | London...
- Launching event of CRAVE
- SENSE - Presented by UCL...
- Kidkanevil & Stompy's...
- Bad Vibrations Presents: Omni
- Fatherland - Frantic Assembly...
- Makietie 2018 - Saturday Event
- The Droves
- Vakaras su astrologe Lana...
County of London