Emma Slade: from banking to buddhism in bhutan
|Address||372 King's Road|
372 King's Road
set free triyoga shoreditch open to all £20 triyoga is happy to welcome yoga teacher, author and spiritual leader Emma Slade for an evening of discussion and meditation. Emma Slade was a high-flying debt analyst for a large investment bank, when she was taken hostage in a hotel room on a business trip to Jakarta. She thought she was lucky to come out of it unscathed, but over the ensuing weeks and months, as the financial markets crashed, Emma became her own distressed asset as the trauma following the event took hold. Realising her view on life had profoundly changed she embarked upon a journey, discovering the healing power of yoga and, in Bhutan, opening her eyes to a kinder, more peaceful way of living. Emma discusses: work, travel, spirituality, Buddhism, relationships, and the underlying question of what makes a meaningful life.
Her book, Set Free, will be available for purchase on the night, or you can pick up a copy beforehand in any triyoga shop.
- The Rampage Sound New Years...
- Gin Festival London Summer...
- 100 000 podpisów dla pomnika...
- Hola! London at The O2 arena
- Jet - O2 Forum Kentish Town
- EYOE Presents: Wooden Shjips...
- London Progressing Ballet...
- SLS presents Slabdragger...
- Formal Garden Tour & Gin...
- Talk: Marina Warner
- Britney's London Blowout at...
- The Posies live at The Garage...
- Chakra Yoga: The Energetics...
- The Second Violinist
- Richmond Park Summer 10k & 5k...
- Run London Hyde Park 5k or 10k
- Brockley Open Studios 2018
- Butterfly Effect festival
- The Artist's Way Meet-up Group
County of London