Emma Slade: from banking to buddhism in bhutan
|Address||372 King's Road|
372 King's Road
set free triyoga shoreditch open to all £20 triyoga is happy to welcome yoga teacher, author and spiritual leader Emma Slade for an evening of discussion and meditation. Emma Slade was a high-flying debt analyst for a large investment bank, when she was taken hostage in a hotel room on a business trip to Jakarta. She thought she was lucky to come out of it unscathed, but over the ensuing weeks and months, as the financial markets crashed, Emma became her own distressed asset as the trauma following the event took hold. Realising her view on life had profoundly changed she embarked upon a journey, discovering the healing power of yoga and, in Bhutan, opening her eyes to a kinder, more peaceful way of living. Emma discusses: work, travel, spirituality, Buddhism, relationships, and the underlying question of what makes a meaningful life.
Her book, Set Free, will be available for purchase on the night, or you can pick up a copy beforehand in any triyoga shop.
- Bethnal Green’s Affordable...
- Flagz Carnival x Boxpark...
- Magnum Photos Now:...
- Spring All-Nighter 2018
- Revolution 2018
- Spring/Easter SoulBoat Party...
- SC&P: Manfredas, Harry James,...
- TY - A Work of Heart Album...
- Norouz celebration 1397 London
- London Varsity Series 2018 -...
- Manushan & Friends
- Sounds of the 60's
- Sk8citylondon Roller Disco
- Asiana Big Boat Party And...
- TRANCElucid: February.
- Yo, Vikings!
- Spring Terrace Free Party
- Tom Berry: ‘Daily Rites’...
- A Day on Psychology #3 -...
County of London