Edinburgh Horror Festival 2017 Launch Night
|Address||29-35 Niddry Street|
|At||The Banshee Labyrinth|
29-35 Niddry Street
The Banshee Labyrinth
The Edinburgh Horror Festival is back and the night before all of the shows start running we will be hosting a special launch event at the Banshee Labyrinth. Doors will open at 7:30pm and the night will kick off at 8pm. The night features lots of fun entertainments and is free entry - but sadly just for over 18s. 7:30pm: Doors open / meet and greet / horror cartoons 8pm: Introduction / meet the team / about the festival 8:15pm: Edinburgh (Mini) HorrorShow. See short excerpts from shows, performances by acts in this mini versionof our sell out Edinburgh HorrorShow varity nights. 9:00pm: Break 9:15pm: The Great Big Horror Gameshow - Launch edition: Part pub quiz, part panel gameshow. Your team captains will guide you as you the audience become the contestants. 10:00pm: Event comes to a close.
Feel free to hang around, chat with casts, crews, performers and party on until 3am in Scotland's Most Haunted Pub, or relax with a pint in their free entry cinema. Free entry The Banshee Labyrinth Thursday 26th Octoebr 8pm - 10pm Over 18s only
- The EUTC presents: 'Our...
- Feminist Embroidery Workshop
- NOMAD presents: no bad dreams
- St Paddy's Day with The...
- Braw Gigs Presents: Eric...
- Preparing to Fly: A health...
- Jameson industry event.
- Bohemian Monk Machine //...
- International + Erasmus Party...
- LLC Blethers
- Moxie Pres. On Loop with Earl...
- SRA Scotland Training Day 2018
- Melting Pot - Edinburgh...
- Treehouse/Fred Egg/Special...
- Post-Conference Social
- Student Coop OPEN DAYS
- Karaoke night
- Vantage Point in Edinburgh
- Rouven Krauer Clinic 17th &...
- Rascals x Innovative Clubbing...
County of Edinburgh