Dru Yoga Dance : Sita Sharanam
|Address||Acanthus Golf Centre, Thorpe Lane|
|At||Inside Out - Dru Yoga Classes & Tuition|
|County||West Yorkshire (GB145)|
Acanthus Golf Centre, Thorpe Lane
Inside Out - Dru Yoga Classes & Tuition
West Yorkshire (GB145)
Join Palvinder to learn this dynamic, powerful Dru Dance. Improve your physical strength, inner stability and lift your inspiration to great heights as you enjoy the power and flow of your own body and breath. This potent sequence, combining Dru Yoga postures with dance, invites you to stand and move in your power and strength with a deep sense of acceptance and poise for life. I know that Palvinder is really looking forward to sharing this amazingly beautiful and empowering dance with you. It is a quite a strong sequence and although many of the postures can be modified there are a couple of health considerations. If you have uncontrolled high blood pressure, acute shoulder, hip, ankle problems or osteoporosis in ankle this is not going to work for you, but we have many other Dru Yoga sessions that would be beneficial.
Please bring your usual yoga kit, and a drink. Price: £24, payable before the event. Please note, places are limited and only payment secures your place. If you'd like more information or to book a place, please do get in touch. You can message me on Facebook or email [email protected]
- Discharge S.Volcano & The...
- Crosstown Traffic
- End Of Season Drinks
- Truth Be Told Rhubarb Style
- The Coffin Jump - Katrina...
- Pins & Needles Social Group
- The Badass Bash 2018
- Black Rising
- YSP Members Event: Fruit Tree...
- Psychic Evening Black Horse
- Festival of Food, Drink and...
- Annabel’s Elephant Bake Sale
- Showcasing Female Artists...
- Emma Coffey Workshops!
- Messa Di Gloria / Stabat Mater
- Paul Young + China Crisis
- Embassy Works 1st Birthday...
- Reach Out To Horses Training...
- Cinderella Pantomime
- Wakefield Half Term Fun Fair
County of West Yorkshire