Demystifying Meditation workshop
|Address||Stoke Abbott Court, Stoke Abbott Road|
|At||Salt Water Studios|
Stoke Abbott Court, Stoke Abbott Road
Salt Water Studios
You've heard of mindfulness or meditation, but what the devil is all about? Come and experience a light hearted and experiential workshop on all things meditation. Introducing you to what it is, why it works and how to do it and how it can relate to you. I'll be speaking plainly about this misunderstood but hugely useful topic, helping you demystify meditation and learn some practical tips and tools to help you access the benefits of this game changing practice for yourself and your work and home life. There may even be chocolate involved :) Just bring your curiosity and possibly a notepad/pen for light bulb moments. Mats, props provided. Contact me if you have any questions. £20/£18 early bird
Demystifying Meditation workshop Worthing Norfolk Salt Water Studios saturday, February 24, 2018 - Events Worthing - EventsinUK.net
- Oli Brown 10 Years On
- Oli Brown Worthing Pier
- Sound House Sessions feat The...
- The Overtones in Worthing...
- Aynsley Lister Worthing Pier
- The Weight of Atlas //...
- Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Canzoni d'Amore
- Adur Concert Band - Summer...
- Worthing Half Marathon 2019
- JBJ Live at The Lido,...
- Starlets Burlesque Show...
- Sally Parkes 85hr Pregnancy...
- Canzone d'Amore : Worthing
- The Overtones Summer Tour 2018
- The Sensational 60s Experience
- The Ravenswood Autumn 2018...
- TAB Infants: After School...
- Annual Beer Festival
- Jenna Hall Live at The Lido
County of Norfolk