CVA Chester Charity Ball
|Address||The Chester Grosvenor, 56-58 Eastgate Street|
The Chester Grosvenor, 56-58 Eastgate Street
Do you want to help to improve the lives of local vulnerable and marginalised people in Chester? If so, join us for our first ever Charity Ball at the stunning Chester Grosvenor Hotel on Friday 13th October 2017. All funds raised will enable CVA to help more charities, voluntary and community groups who are working hard to improve the lives of local people. Tickets are selling fast but we can squeeze a few more people in for some red carpet treatment. Please let us know if you'd like to sponsor the evening, buy tickets or donate an auction or raffle prize. Individual tickets: £65 VIP tables: £900 (table of 12/company name on table and in the printed programme/2 bottles of champagne) Tickets include a 3 course meal cooked by Simon Radley and his team, plus an evening full of rich entertainment until late.
This will be a fantastic event held at The Chester Grosvenor and we look forward to you joining us for a memorable night.
- Cosmic Botox - Lie down Relax...
- Basic Life Support & Manual...
- Access Bars® Relax Learn...
- The Botanist Bottomless...
- The Rock Of Ages Experience
- Strange Geometry - Meilir,...
- Grosvenor Rowing Club at...
- End of Season Awards...
- Fairtrade Fortnight Talk
- Say Sue Me
- Flopsy's radishes, chives &...
- Interactive Storytime
- Worth It: New Kid On The Block
- Las iguanas
- Latino Fridays at Las Iguanas...
- Let’s talk cosmetic surgery
- Big Country
- Auditions for Noel Coward's...
- 40TH Birthday Celebrations
- Pear Jam Tribute -...
County of Cheshire