Coco 'n' the Fellas/ Upstairs Bar at Ronnie Scott's
|Address||47 Frith Street|
|At||Official Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club & Ronnie's Bar|
47 Frith Street
Official Ronnie Scott's Jazz Club & Ronnie's Bar
Upstairs Bar at Ronnie Scott’s welcomes an exciting and upcoming international jazz group. With their unusual instrumentation they have developed a new and exciting take on swing jazz/ Jazz Manouche combined with the contemporary sound of fusion and modern jazz. The ensemble has toured over 6 countries in Europe this past year and is in the process of releasing a 3rd album. Italia in Jazz states: ‘They revisit and respect memorable milestones in the immense jazz tradition and are pioneers in their field.” Recently they were featured on BBC Radio Scotland, “Some lovely versatile and agile vocals… I think they have a very fresh take on gypsy swing”. All members of the ensemble are committed composers and bring together their international influence of Bulgaria, Norway, Italy and the UK.
Breathtaking arrangements, varied repertoire, highly regarded musicianship together with, “Oprenova’s rousing scat singing…” Coco will take you on a swingin’ celebration. get your tickets soon. £8 in adv. http://www.wegottickets.com/event/415632 £10 on the door.
- DEEP MEDi 100
- London Pisco Sour Week 2018
- Movie Nights at the Museum -...
- Rangeela 2018
- An Arabian Feast: 1,001...
- Lovelace's Birthday Party
- Vegan Nights IV
- Black Panther After Party
- Sonic Bm #4 - Black Midi,...
- Concert Guess Who - Londra
- Henry VI: A King allegedly...
- Cuban Salsa Valentines Party...
- Dr Blacks Presents 1st...
- The Farrago New Year SLAM!
- Monika Lidke Music
- Disco Freaks Winter Special
- Whiskey Moon Face & Dakota Jim
- Aravind SA's UK Tour (London)...
- Julius Caesar Rehearsed...
- Funkiwala All-Stars | Website...
County of London