City Lighting Strategy - Public Consultation
|Address||5 St Andrew Street|
|At||St Andrew Holborn|
5 St Andrew Street
St Andrew Holborn
The strategy, developed with Lighting Designer Speirs and Major, combines holistic, creative, and smart ways of balancing light and darkness. The objective is to provide the City with the necessary functional lighting it requires, and to improve the quality of life for its residents and workers by avoiding unnecessary light pollution, over-lighting, excessive glare and inconsistencies in lighting design. Officers will be available to answer questions in a series of drop in sessions in various locations around the City. Evening sessions will be followed by walking tours, which explore current challenges and opportunities of the City of London lighting. Public consultation: 4.00 – 7.00pm Night Walk: 7.00-8.00pm For more information on the strategy or to provide any comments, please visit www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/citylightingstrategy or email [email protected]
- The Rampage Sound New Years...
- Gin Festival London Summer...
- 100 000 podpisów dla pomnika...
- Hola! London at The O2 arena
- Jet - O2 Forum Kentish Town
- EYOE Presents: Wooden Shjips...
- London Progressing Ballet...
- SLS presents Slabdragger...
- Formal Garden Tour & Gin...
- Talk: Marina Warner
- Britney's London Blowout at...
- The Posies live at The Garage...
- Chakra Yoga: The Energetics...
- The Second Violinist
- Richmond Park Summer 10k & 5k...
- Run London Hyde Park 5k or 10k
- Brockley Open Studios 2018
- Butterfly Effect festival
- The Artist's Way Meet-up Group
County of London