Christmas Holiday: The Etching Week
|Address||19-22 Charlotte Road|
|At||Royal Drawing School|
19-22 Charlotte Road
Royal Drawing School
The techniques of printmaking sometimes seem archaic and obscure. Why do we use wax, sugar, soap and strange mordents, and why is aquatint called the ‘lazy mezzotint’? These techniques were all originally devised to make editions, but we will use them to discover an exciting new vocabulary. The end result can be to further a student’s individual expression or can become an original Christmas gift. Demonstrations will be given in etching, aquatint, drypoint, collagraph as well as monoprint. We will create coloured papers for chine collé, investigate two plate colour printing and experiment with colour roll-ups. This course is suitable for beginners and advanced printmakers, with individual guidance and direction given to each student.
Christmas Holiday: The Etching Week London London Royal Drawing School from 11 to 15 December 2017 - Events London - EventsinUK.net
- Bethnal Green’s Affordable...
- Flagz Carnival x Boxpark...
- Magnum Photos Now:...
- Spring All-Nighter 2018
- Revolution 2018
- Spring/Easter SoulBoat Party...
- SC&P: Manfredas, Harry James,...
- TY - A Work of Heart Album...
- Norouz celebration 1397 London
- London Varsity Series 2018 -...
- Manushan & Friends
- Sounds of the 60's
- Sk8citylondon Roller Disco
- Asiana Big Boat Party And...
- TRANCElucid: February.
- Yo, Vikings!
- Spring Terrace Free Party
- Tom Berry: ‘Daily Rites’...
- A Day on Psychology #3 -...
County of London