Chi Kung Class Oakleigh Park
|Address||122 Oakleigh Road North|
|At||All Saints Church|
122 Oakleigh Road North
All Saints Church
Hi Everybody, I hope you are all well. In a regular session one would do a warm up to prepare for the class which would consist of joint mobilisation and other exercises to prepare mind and body. Following this the main section would consist of different exercises that have different focuses and benefits for mind, body and spirit. As the weeks go by one would perform more exercises in the main section and progress onto more complicated routines. Then comes the cool down section, this is designed to take you to a pre-exercise state. There is also a free conversation after the class about Chi Kung and how it can help you in your life. Newcomer's please arrive at 9.45 am to fill out a PAR-Q form to clear you for exercise. The class starts at 10 am and runs till 11 am.
Walk down the pathway leading from Myddleton Park and I'll be waiting through the big double doors. Please call to let me know if you are coming. Kind regards, Anthony
- The Rampage Sound New Years...
- Gin Festival London Summer...
- 100 000 podpisów dla pomnika...
- Hola! London at The O2 arena
- Jet - O2 Forum Kentish Town
- EYOE Presents: Wooden Shjips...
- London Progressing Ballet...
- SLS presents Slabdragger...
- Formal Garden Tour & Gin...
- Talk: Marina Warner
- Britney's London Blowout at...
- The Posies live at The Garage...
- Chakra Yoga: The Energetics...
- The Second Violinist
- Richmond Park Summer 10k & 5k...
- Run London Hyde Park 5k or 10k
- Brockley Open Studios 2018
- Butterfly Effect festival
- The Artist's Way Meet-up Group
County of London