Chakra Bracelet making Workshop
|Address||13 McCombies Court (opp side door of M&S),|
|At||Aberdeen Wellbeing Centre|
13 McCombies Court (opp side door of M&S),
Aberdeen Wellbeing Centre
Saturday 18th NOVEMBER 2.15pm - 4.15pm Incorporate raspberry quartz, orange agate, citrine, mountain jade, lapis lazuli, amethyst, rose quartz and hematite to make this special chakra bracelet. Learn the macrame square knot with Alex from Schoolery of Jewellery to knot and frame these beads into a comfortable wearable bracelet. All materials are included in the price of this workshop, including a choice of coloured cords and three different styles of clasp bead so you can make your bracelet personal and individual to your style. Additional kits will be available to purchase on the day at a price of £6.99 if you would like to take home supplies to make additional bracelets. This workshop will be hosted at the Aberdeen Wellbeing Centre, a wonderful resource for holistic therapies, workshops and fully stocked with crystals, chimes, incense, books, CD's, and beautifully indulgent pottery pieces.
The centre is located behind Marks and Spencers in Aberdeen: http://www.aberdeenwellbeingcentre.com/
- School of Social Science |...
- Raise The Barre
- Lynx v Caps (play off,...
- Brillbirdscotland Spring Event
- ESN RGU AGM 2017/18
- St. Patrick's Day at Flagship!
- End of the year Meal | AUGC
- The Easter Vigil
- R D Wyness (extended spots)
- Wedding Showcase Event
- RGU Boardgaming Evening
- Deeside Bandits Dodgeball
- Westworld” Pub Quiz!
- Quiz night and disco
- Berry Bros & Rudd gin launch...
- Climb Scotland Fun Coaching...
- Bottle Lamp Making Workshop...
- Aberdeen's Affordable Vintage...
- FiveThirty x Local Time -...
- AUMSA End of Term Dinner!
County of Aberdeen